About the business
Small oil and gas service company
About the role
This is a trainee role that will be working towards becoming trained in the inspection of tubing and sucker rods. Our business inspects tubing and sucker rods for many clients across the QLD CSG industry. Coho enables the reuse of this equipment while minimising risk for our customers.
- Once training is complete you will be required to work unsupervised or potentially lead a small team.
- Requires real time chart interpretation and high levels of computer literacy
- 2/2 Roster FIFO/DIDO from Roma
- Service company or rig experience preferred
- UT/MPI inspection an advantage
Benefits and perks
- 2 week on / 2 week off roster
- DIDO/FIFO from Roma/Miles,
Skills and experience
- You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening.
- High levels of computer literacy required
- Current Drivers licence
- Front end loader, telehander, forklift tickets desirable.