This is an excellent opportunity to partner with Altrad at an exciting time, as we continue to grow as a global organisation. New opportunities exist for Trade Assistants seeking local on going work, where you will gain experience, training and up-skilling opportunities to support growing demand across the business.
- Ongoing maintenance in Cairns, North QLD
- 5:2 roster with opportunity for extended hours & weekend work
- Casual contract with competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Opportunity for upskilling & career progression for the right candidate
- Hourly rate on offer, paid weekly
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience as a Trade Assistant in a Construction environment
- Hold a Nationally Accredited Working in Confined Spaces (within 2 years)
- Hold a Nationally Accredited Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Hold a Nationally Accredited OHS Card (White/Blue Card)
- Hold a Nationall Accredited Police Clearance (within 30 days)
- The ability to follow procedures and work in a safety conscious manner is essential
- Ability to pass a project specific pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
Why you should work for Altrad
Through our highly skilled workforce, we offer a wide range of solutions from construction through to operations and into decommissioning covering Access, Insulation, Protective Coating, Passive Fire Protection, Industrial Cleaning, Structural Remediation, Asbestos Management, Training and Assessment for the Energy, Minerals and Defence sectors.
Altrad Services is an equal opportunity company and invite women and applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply, particularly persons of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
Altrad acknowledges Aboriginal people as the first Australians