Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management services business with projects and operations across South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. We are reliable and cost effective, working hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients by working with them in ways that create and deliver value.
Golding is currently seeking an all-round Operator to work in the Production Team at our Kogan Creek Mine, located near Chinchilla. Golding will offer suitable candidates’ permanent full-time employment.
This is a residential role working a Monday – Friday roster (5 day shift, 4 night shift).
We are looking for candidates who place the highest value on the safety of themselves and their colleagues. You demonstrate Golding’s culture of care, dignity and respect for the people, the equipment and the environment in the work that you do. You will be committed, reliable and focused on a long-term career with us.
- Hitachi EX1800/1900 Excavators
- Komatsu PC3000 Excavators
- Komatsu 375 Dozers
- Caterpillar 16H & 16M Graders
- Haul trucks Cat 785
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- Current Training Transcripts
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical (or ability to pass)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & D&A
- Previous Production Mining experience essential
- Proven experience operating Haul Trucks / Dozers / Graders &/or Excavators in a production mining environment
- Supervision experience is highly desirable
- Open Cut Examiner (OCE) qualification is advantageous
What we offer
- Monday – Friday roster (5 day shift, 4 night shift)
- Excellent Lifestyle Roster
- Permanent Role
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
Please apply online below.
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.