Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd is the new owner and operator of Ravenswood Gold Mine, located approximately 130kms south of Townsville. The mine is a proven producing asset and is transitioning from underground mining to a large scale, low cost open pit mining operation.
The Townsville Region in North Queensland, Australia, offers diverse experiences from the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage Wet Tropics and the enchanting outback towns of Charters Towers and Ravenswood.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists for an experience Process Technician to join our team. This permanent opportunity will report to the Shift Supervisor and will be a vital member of the Production Team. The successful applicant will be utilised in key areas to achieve production targets whilst ensuring that the plant and equipment is operated and maintained in a safe and efficient manner. A strong commitment to safety and safe working practices is essential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- A strong commitment to safety and safe working practices in accordance with site policies, procedures and standards with the highest regard to safety.
- To interact and communicate pro-actively with other personnel to achieve role objectives.
- Continually striving to meet quality output of work objectives.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.
- Operation of the three stage Crushing, Grinding, Leach / Adsorption and AARL Elution circuits to target parameters
- A strong focus on the safety of themselves and their work colleagues.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills including good literacy, numeracy and PC skills.
- Process operational knowledge, preferably in gold with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Minerals Processing plant environment is preferred but is not essential.
- Front End Loader and Skid Steer Loader competency / tickets
- Metalliferous Mining Qualifications (Processing) Certificate II,III, IV or equivalent industry exposure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent position with a reputable mining company and a mine life in excess of 10 years
- A competitive remuneration package on offer
- An opportunity to work on a brand-new mining operation and to help shape its growth and development
- Support from a mining team with extensive industry and site knowledge and experience
- DIDO on an 8:6 roster
- Camp and Meals provided
Applications should include the following documentation:
- Current Resume
All applicants will be subject to a current Police Check and Pre-Employment Medical.
Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd is a joint venture between EMR Capital and Golden Energy and Resources Limited.