- Lifestyle roster – work life balance!
- 10 Hour shifts – travel in and out daily (home each night) payment for travel included, paid for a normal 12.5 hour day
- Retention bonus paid quarterly
Location: Boundary Hill Mine
WorkPac has partnered with Batchfire Callide, which is situated 120km southwest of Gladstone and 20km northeast of the thriving regional township of Biloela. The mine has operated since 1944 producing coal primarily for domestic power generation, alumina refining and export markets. The mine extends across 180 square kilometres and contains an estimated coal resource of up to 1.07 billion tonnes.
What You Will Be Doing
You will have prior experience operating a Cat 789 or Electric Drive Haul Truck in a mining space, have an absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards, and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping, and compliance with mine working procedures.
- Dump Trucks – CAT 789C/D, Komatsu 930E, Hitachi EH4500, EH500
- Water Truck – CAT 773B/D, 777B/C/D/F
- Grader– CAT 16H, CAT 24H
- Dozer– CAT D10T, D10T2, D11T, D11R
- Wheel Dozers– Tiger 690D, Komatsu WD900
- Loader –Komatsu WA1200, CAT 994
- Excavator – Hitachi 3600, 5500, Komatsu PC5500, 7000, Liebherr 996
What you will need
- Site SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List
- Coal Board Medical & Standard 11
- Drivers Licence & Right to Work
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
For more information, please contact;
Anikka Nichols Senior HR Advisor, Batchfire Callide Mine
Phone – 07 4845 1560