Mackellar are the mining services contractor for Bravus’ Carmichael Mine and together we are creating jobs and opportunities for regional Queensland. Production is in full swing at the mine site located in the Galilee Basin and we’re excited to be building our team.
Bring your operating skills to become a part of something new and exciting. These opportunities don’t come along every day. Townsville and Rockhampton are our primary recruitment hubs, we also encourage and will consider applicants from all regional Queensland communities.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience in operating larger Haul Trucks (250t + machines) in a mining environment
- Ensure safety is maintained at all times
- Be flexible and interested in contributing as a valued member of the team
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work within teams to develop and implement solutions.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience in large production haul truck operation (250t + machines)
- Relevant RII competencies, or competencies signed off within the last 5 years
- Previous experience in the operation of large haul trucks
- Current Standard 11 & drivers licence.
Only those with the relevant experience and qualifications will be considered.
We are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Submit your application now!!
|Job Category||Mining, Resources & Energy|